The Georgian Colonial built during the 1800’s was struck by a tornado
rumbling through the northeast corner of the state during the summer of 1989. The extent of damage caused by the enraged storm required complete restoration to the historical farm house.
Restoration called for complete gutting of the portions of the building which could be salvaged and those portions which could not be salvaged were torn down. First floor additions to the building are: family room, garage, sun room and a wrap around porch. The wrap around porch was believed to be an original element removed by a previous owner.
Second floor additions are a billiards room with a fireplace, bedroom and homework area. The bedroom and homework area were accomplished by raising the existing half story roof area to a full story to create the needed head room.